PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Does anyone know how to make a coach signature background?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

sweet-baby_m

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know how to make a coach signature background? Reply with quote

please does anybody know how to make a coach signature background? Frown I got these images from coach products but I want to learn how to make one from scratch. Does anybody know how? If you do, please reply. I really want to learn how. Thank you!

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Select the area I did, go to Edit -> Define Pattern, then get your paint bucket tool and change the dropdown at the top from Foreground to Pattern. Select the new pattern you just made from the pattern menu and fill. You may have to mess around with the selection a bit. It's kind of a tricky pattern.

coachpattern.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  102.47 KB
 Viewed:  1202 Time(s)

coachpattern.gif

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

sweet-baby_m

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thanks! I`ll try it 0ut
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: