PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
new to 7.0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Arthur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: new to 7.0 Reply with quote

I've been so used to 5.5 with the option to exclude non-image data right at the saving step, which usualy cuts the sizes of my jpgs in half. Now here's my question . . . how do I do that in 7.0 without opening up the file in 5.5? I don't see the option anywhere . . . I had to use that with my avitar for this site to remove 20~28k from the file size.
And as the bright star fell, we watched what we knew would be the last day of this journey and the beginning of the next. In its bitter sweet irony of what it stood for as it orbited, we could only ask our selves if we did the right thing. We could only wonder if that was our proper destiny. To suffer more sorrow, more joys, more sadness, more life, and unfortunately enough . . . more death than anybody else.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

JMulder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excluding non-image data? Wow .. erm. One would assume the Save For Web function automatically does this.

e: spj.mulder@planet.nl
w: http://www.mm2c.com | http://jmulder.deviantart.com

MoonGurl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: i'm not positive Reply with quote

first i'm not sure what excludeing non image data means buuuut

when you save as a jpg it should pop up the jpg perceptual stuff the little slide bar
it dumps all the info that supposedly we don't see........

as far as other wise gose
try saving it for web and going down to the smallest amount of colors

and also try checking your optimiztion stuff it may be there sence you know what you are looking for lol

hope i helped in some little way

love moonGurl

Arthur

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've been too bussy with classes to get back to any fun photoshping craftwork.
I'll see if this makes them as small as I'd like.

And as the bright star fell, we watched what we knew would be the last day of this journey and the beginning of the next. In its bitter sweet irony of what it stood for as it orbited, we could only ask our selves if we did the right thing. We could only wonder if that was our proper destiny. To suffer more sorrow, more joys, more sadness, more life, and unfortunately enough . . . more death than anybody else.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: