PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
how to make lines thicker?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

PSPDrawer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: how to make lines thicker? Reply with quote

I just got Photoshop 7 from a friend who doesn't need it anymore, so I started doing something with it. I started doing my own track maps for Grand Prix Legends, but the track lines in the maps are too small. How can I make them thicker so I could see them better? Confused

Arthur

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they thier own layer? with nothing else but the track lines on it?
And as the bright star fell, we watched what we knew would be the last day of this journey and the beginning of the next. In its bitter sweet irony of what it stood for as it orbited, we could only ask our selves if we did the right thing. We could only wonder if that was our proper destiny. To suffer more sorrow, more joys, more sadness, more life, and unfortunately enough . . . more death than anybody else.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PSPDrawer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just the track lines, and they're their own layer.

Alzeric

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

The best suggestion I can think of right off hand would be to highlight the track layer, right-click layer (in layer window) , Select Blending Options Then check click stroke play around with the setting in the stroke options there until you get it looking just how you want it.

~Alzeric

PSPDrawer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, it works! Big Wink

Arthur

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glade to hear someone else helped you before I could get back to you
And as the bright star fell, we watched what we knew would be the last day of this journey and the beginning of the next. In its bitter sweet irony of what it stood for as it orbited, we could only ask our selves if we did the right thing. We could only wonder if that was our proper destiny. To suffer more sorrow, more joys, more sadness, more life, and unfortunately enough . . . more death than anybody else.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: