PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need a banner for under $30 dollars
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

keepz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Need a banner for under $30 dollars Reply with quote

Hello,

I have been working on this site for awhile now. Its a free dating site that allows users to create picture personals, rate other members, create blogs, chat, etc. My mind has hit a wall creatively. I cannot think of a color scheme for the site and I have no banner.

What I need is for someone to come up with a banner. It must be clearly readable, not too complex but not too boring. Colors, font, size whatever is up to you. You will be able to visit my site and see the structure of it to get more of an idea. I have some ideas and a picture that I was thinking about using but I am open to all ideas and suggestions.

What Im hoping for is once the banner is done I will be able to complete the rest of the sites color scheme by seeing the whole picture.

I will pay via paypal once the project has been chosen and completed.

It would be cool to meet someone who would be available to do more graphic work for me in the future.

Please email me at keepzsite@yahoo.com if interested along with your board name so I know who you are. Then we will go more into details.

Thanks

Haunus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a concept, if you dont like it I can make another.

lovebanner.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.04 KB
 Viewed:  1624 Time(s)

lovebanner.png

keepz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone is already working on my banner

thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: