PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
I got a wacom graphire2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Kinja Kahn

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: I got a wacom graphire2. Reply with quote

Here’s my first attempt at using a tablet, very tough to get used to. I doubt it will inspire any more that 2 seconds thought but please share those 2 seconds. Constructive criticism appreciated.

Thanks

fieldx.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  101.58 KB
 Viewed:  1730 Time(s)

fieldx.gif

BrideXIII

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually I like it!
although either my eyesight is playing up again, or it could do with a tad sharpening? (looks a bit too blurred for me)
but I love the colours and the concept.

as an addendum, I have a tablet too, ( as was mentioned in another thread) and I agree they are hard to get used to, being an artist, I still expect it to "feel" like drawing with a pencil, it just doesn't, close, but not close enough, I think its because you dont really connect with the surface you are drawing on, what I would love is a tablet, akin to the screen, flat on the table, but showing the image as you drew on it ( like an etch_a sketch?), rather than drawing with one hand but your eyes on the screen. Maybe there is something like that out there , or in developement, but I doubt I could ever afford it *sigh* now THAT would be awesome.

WildWitchin | Template Magic | The Cauldron | Celestial Magic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: