PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Any Help/Suggestions on Starting Up My Own Record Store?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

urbanokt

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Any Help/Suggestions on Starting Up My Own Record Store? Reply with quote

hi. living in a large town in sweden with a lack of good places to buy music, dvds, vinyl, etc. one to be exact. thought it might be a worthwhile venture.

just wondering if anyone has any experience in such a venture or helpful suggestions as to how to go about getting the process rolling. any and all help would be great. thanks.

ZiN

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

become good with dj and self-promote thats all i can say

You may know everything on photoshop, but without ideas or creativty, theres no point in using it. - ZiN

holmes

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on whether you are looking to sell a used or new selection. I would imagine that getting a large collection of used media would start things off and is always a viable market.

-holmes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: