PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Drawing an arc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

teknoeacid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 9:13 am    Post subject: Drawing an arc Reply with quote

Hi...This is a logo which I need to have a pretty much perfect arc at each side.

I cannot figure out how to do this. It needs to look like it was drawn like the rest of the picture. I can provide the psd file if someone would willingingly do this for me...or if you can explain it in a forum just let me know.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

cow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

• select the Pen tool (hit P on the keyboard). make sure you have the Paths option selected.
  • draw a path by clicking and dragging. you'll have to mess around with this tool a bit, but it's fairly easy to get the hang of.
  • once you have a nice path drawn, select the Paths menu (Window > Paths). right-click on the Work Path layer.
  • select Stroke Path. select Brush from the Tool drop down menu. click OK.

platinum

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep - pen tool is the way to go, or possibly draw a circle with the circle tool, then use the marque tool (in circle mode) to select and delete a chunk of the circle for a kind of stylised arc Big Grin
» Platinum-Central
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: