PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Sort of a newbie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

viper2843

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Sort of a newbie Reply with quote

I am sort of a newbie at Photoshop and I need some help with a logo/site I am working on. Here is the image I am working with:

I want to place this image in the upper left hand corner of the web page and have the clouds and cliff line extend all the way across the screen no matter what the screensize. I have done this with other images before but never this complex. If you are having a hard time understanding what I am trying to do you can see my test page. I was wonder if anyone could help me make the image that I need. Thanks for your time.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: