PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Photoshop elements 2, my best so far
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

VanillaVercetti

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Photoshop elements 2, my best so far Reply with quote

Hi I'm new, but I wanted to see if people could make a better logo than me for the site. So, make any logo with WWW.BENDERAMA.COM on it. also, please make the B and the C a little bigger than the rest of the letters. here is one flyer I have made so far with elements too. also, the lightsaber thing, how do you make colored glows on elements 2? Please email me at SoccerDLP55@aol.com when you have a good logo thank you here is one i have made and i have more. also, i didnt make the green and yellow thing on the first one, but i altered colors. ALSO please visit the site, I will have my friend put up a photoshop section if you join and ask for andrew vanillavercetti

Xopods

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the first thing I'd say is that unless you're affiliated with or have permission from the producers/creators of Futurama, you really shouldn't be using their character or his name.

def1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he can considering he's not making money off it or selling it i believe

Datameister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are copyright infringement laws to take into consideration. But maybe it is perfectly legal; I'm not really sure. Just be careful.

So you're basically looking for a new logo similar to this one? I think I'd need to know more about the site first. I took a look at it, but I couldn't figure out what it was about. Confused

VanillaVercetti

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: no money Reply with quote

yeah theres no money involvedd and were high school kids, were not trying to take over a cancelled show or anything so.

Datameister

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying I have a problem with it; I'm just saying that there's the possibility of legal troubles the the Futurama people. Unlikely, but still possible. So can you tell me more about the site?

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't use the character in your logo officially. Your logo should just be Benderama.com without him in it. That's what I would recommend, anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

def1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as I know you wont get into any trouble because from all the copyright laws I've read, no one is going to take action unless you are making money off of thier products or character, and Im sure your site is free for visitors right? if so then Im sure its fine

VanillaVercetti

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: please enter logos Reply with quote

alright, now that we've cleared up legalities, please enter your logos and I am making some my own way. ALSO, I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE GLOWS LIKE IN THE LIGHTSABER THINGS WITH PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 2. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: