PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Monthly Magazine Cover Designer Needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

RaymondAngel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Monthly Magazine Cover Designer Needed Reply with quote

We are looking for someone with graphic skills who can design a cover each month for a monthly PDF based magazine. The readership is expected to reach over 10 thousand readers this month. We can offer our future designer a full page advertisement in each issue of the magazine and that will prove most useful as our readership grows. The target audience is bloggers. So graphic artists will be in demand along with web-designers in our magazine.

Credit will be given inside the cover on our masthead. So you will also be exposing your name further with an e-mail address to contact you.

Our magazine is taking a direction of a 'Fast Company' look and feel. We want a cutting edge and contemporary cover that says we are a forward looking magazine and excites our readers.

If you are interested please reply here and we will be further in touch. You can visit our website at:
http://blog.orbisterra.com/

On that site you will also find our current cover that we are trying to get redone as well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know someone must want this! :)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

RaymondAngel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a response via Private Message from one taker. Will see how that works out and I'll keep everyone updated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

robvr6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Magazine Cover Reply with quote

PM Me and I will get some drafts done. I tried to reply before nut have been having connection problems.
Thanks
Rob

thehermit

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a lot more interesting than the normal run of the mill stuff :) Count me in if you still want submissions. I will obviously need more details.

shanegoldberg

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be more than happy to discuss further if you still need help. I'm a typesetter/designer by trade. Contact me if you need further assistance. shane@prophotosecrets.com

Tracymae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By looking at the website, they do still need help. The first issue cover is uninspiring to say the least. The Mast text is jokey but then they have gone for serious headline text and a boring background Confused
The text on this page is much better
and impo should have been used as inspiration for the magazine coupled with some dynamic eye-catching graphics.
[/url]http://blog.orbisterra.com/blog/[url]

ekosh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

id be happy to give this a go as well if you still need it I know this thread is kinda old so you may not need the help

Joint Rollers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you still want someone

chris AT nerges.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: