PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Any Flash and Photoshop Experts???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

fernando_khan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Any Flash and Photoshop Experts??? Reply with quote

hi all...

i have a flash .fla template which is a navigational bar and also a logo at the top. what i need is someone who can change the names of the buttons and also add a few aswel... also i need them to be linked. besides the buttons theres a logo at the top that i want changing to my own but the problem is i havent got one... so can someone create me a logo and also place that in?

some knowledge of animation may be required as i would like the animation effect of the logo.

the logo must have a colour scheme like the rest of the site which is orange black and silver....

it is for a car tuning site and is called Extreme RD so as for style something thats fast and furious and not complicated...

i know i havent described it all too well but if anyone is seriously interested email me at fernando_khan@yahoo.co.uk and we can negotiate something with regards to payment.

many thanks for looking

fk

vel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you take the original design from someone? (You want names changed)

fernando_khan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the original designs was part part of a template that i bought. its all there in the .fla file for easy editing (so ive been told) except i ant got a clue how flash works.

regards

robvr6

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you still need help with your template?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: