PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
So, who wants to participate in the first war?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

nsr81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless someone openly admits that they used a filter, it will be tough to determine the usage.

M. Johansson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is not die-hard competition - it's done in the spirit of good fun and learning. I think plugins should be allowed - it could turn out nicely, both in end result and let us learn about cool plugins!

BrideXIII

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, plugins are an intrinsic part of PS, while in might seem unfair if you dont have any ( and if not ,why not?) , it will at least show others what can be done with them and how.

WildWitchin | Template Magic | The Cauldron | Celestial Magic

Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont use plugins...

my reason? plugins only use the same power photoshop does.. so why take shortcuts?
maybe for tedious things, that take no talent... but why not figure it out for yourself and make a personal action?

Plugins are real cool, but I just dont use them for the principle of it I suppose.

beetle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an odd stance, Dan. I know for a fact that some plugins provide capability/capacity that Photoshop just doesn't have. Example, have you ever seen or used Genesis VFX? It's remarkable and unequaled as to what it can do, AFAIK. And what about 3rd party masking tools? Sure - extract works okay - but nowhere near as well as Extensis Mask Pro. I don't care how good you are at making actions - some stuff you just can't do.

Plugins are sometimes what makes a program worth it's weight - like 3D Studio. It was originally designed so that plugins would be easy to write for it - and that shows. To the best of my knowledge - there is no other 3D package that has more plugins available.

Just my 2 cents.

Silky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where can I get free plug-ins for photoshop?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: