PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
HEY YOU!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

irishwhite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: HEY YOU!!! Reply with quote

yeah, you....how ya doin? well i was hoping that would grab someone's attention, maybe not though. Anyways, i'm (obviously) new here, and thought this would be a good place for my formal introduction. my name is Scott...you can refer to me by my name, by my user name, or simply IW. i'm a sophmore at Indiana University of Pennsylvania and my major is Finance and Legal Studies. As of right now i have no clue as to where i'm going in life, but i'm sure it will consist of three walls and barely fit me, my computer, and my chair. Until i get to that point though, i'd like to share my "creations" (however lame they may be) and i hope to learn a lot from you guys as well as maybe even come up with some stuff on my own.

oh yeah...i guess i'll get this out of the way now, cause on every other forum i'm a part of it is a topic that is mentioned. i don't drink or do drugs. as insignificant as that may seem right now....people always say things such as "relax, have a beer" or something like that...and well....that's not something i can relate to.

allright, see ya around.
IW

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: