PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Pro Bono
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Keyser_Soze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Pro Bono Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on a program that launches games (Mame or any other emulated or non-emulated game), has a built in jukebox, a very flexible controller designer for mapping games and quite a few other bells and whistles. The front end has a non standard look (no menus, borders etc) and therefore very themeable. I would go so far as to say skinnable.

However, being mostly right brained to the point where drawing stick men is a challenge, I have yet to come up with something that I truly love and that is more than 10% original (Ok. I exagerate maybe 5%).

I can't afford much and don't have a problem leaving the artists sigs up in a corner or something for braggers rights and/or exposure when it finally (hopefully) hits the masses. Who knows it may even turn a few bucks which I would gladly offer up a portion to anyone who helped out.

My apologies up front if I've inappropriately posted this message. I'm just looking for someone to potentially hook up with and have some fun with something I really enjoy doing myself on the side.

If anyone is interested you can email me at robotron@videotron.ca or I can post some screenshots of what I currently have.

Thanks,
]{eyser_Soze

Jersey Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLease post some screenshots ot add interest, i would be interested in helping you, but im going on holiday tomorrow for 2.5 weeks, so i suppose youll find someone else before then

Free File Uploader for Everyone to use
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Keyser_Soze

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank for the offer Jersey. I'll definitely post some screens tonight when I get home from work. Maybe spark some interest.

Have a great holiday!

Moi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm defenatly interested! Big Wink
i e-mailed you allready!

Big Grin Big Grin

Keyser_Soze

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: