PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
New here, needing help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Gamerstu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: New here, needing help! Reply with quote

Hello all,

Im new to these forums, and i currently spend most of time over at the ps.com forums, but im not here to advertsie of spam so dont worry.

Anyway: my problem. Big Grin

I have been using adobe ps 7 for over a year now, and i choose to make mainly web graphics, or signatures. Though my sigs are of fairly standard quality im looking for a new style. I have looked around for tutorials etc, and though they help its not "enhancing" the appearance of my work. I am needing help with borders and layouts to give my work a new, bolder edge. Instead of baisng my sigs around games, i am looking to expand my ideas, using large geometric shappe, and oddly placed borders, eg - a more abstract style. How i go about this, i am of unsure of. Confused So can anyone help? If you want examples of what i mean i may be able to help, provided the owner allows me to show you their sig.

ps - im not wanting to copy the owner's styles, but create more personal ones for me.

Many thanks,
Gamerstu Big Grin

Gamerstu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thispost has been up for hours and has only had 3 views and no replies!! couldnt anyone have helped me or given any input/ideas? Frown

TiDaL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno exactly what yoru asking but i see abstract and unsure of yoru style or something, http://www.good-tutorials.com all my advice i can give is look at tuts and jsut mess around... sorry thats alli can say

jiteye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n/t
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Manipulation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: