PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Creating image ready gif's !?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Optik

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:14 pm    Post subject: Creating image ready gif's !?! Reply with quote

I've just recently made a short animation using Image Ready 7. When I go to save it it won't let me save as a gif and then gives me an error message stating that it will only save the first frame, as jpg doesn't allow for animation.
What am I doing wrong?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

jackiemcghee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first reading, it seems that you are trying to save it as an animated JPEG and JPEGs don't animate. Set the options to save images only and make double sure that you have set the file type as GIF.

If you've done this already and you still get this message, then it sounds like you may need to reinstall the app.

AutomatikStudios

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't used Image Ready in a while but does it have an option to select "Animated GIF"? I know in Fireworks you an pick either "GIF" or "Animated GIF" on export...not sure if Image Ready is the same way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: