PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
If anyone cares to try some choppin skills out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Hemicota

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: If anyone cares to try some choppin skills out. Reply with quote

I created a website last month for auto enthusiasts in my hometown.

It has grown bigger than I thought it would in a short time. It's nothing huge, but the folks really enjoy it. SO DO I. ;)

I've been getting practice on photoshopping peoples signature pics on the website, but I'm not quite good enough yet to create an awesome graphic for a site logo.

I want to use something that really stands out, and is wild. I think I saw a logo "Bride"? made up, and it was awesome.

Here's the logo/banner for the site now. This was my first ever attempt on PhotoShop. It took me almost 3 hours to do this. LOL

I want something totally different. I can't even put into words what I want to see, because I'm not a graphix guru. I just want to see something wild.

I'm sorry, I can't pay anything out. I wish I could, because I know the amount of time it takes. Any help from those that sit and play at work, or at home in their down-time would be greatly appreciated though.

If you'd like to look at the site for some ideas or pics, the site is http://csramotorsports.com

Thanks.

Newon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: How this Reply with quote

Sorry only a quick effort

CSRA.jpg
 Description:
Copyright Newon Design Co.
Newon.co.uk
 Filesize:  57.11 KB
 Viewed:  1660 Time(s)

CSRA.jpg

White Warlock

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hemicota. I know this isn't what you requested, but i figured you might benefit from this anyway.

Your front page looks good, but it's too graphic intensive. I'm at home right now, where i use a modem. I got tired of waiting for your page to load, which means you need to either tighten up your graphics, or relocate them to 'secondary' pages. One way to make this work better, is to make your front page no larger than what you see here on your screen. Essentially no larger than 1024x768 or so. Your page runs down to about 1024x6000... or so, and i kinda got tired of scrolling down... hehe.

Anyway, a good base number to work with, is to try to make your front page around 30k in size (graphics and all). However, reaching as high as 100k is more common nowadays, and likely will be tolerated by modemers.

Hope this helps and sorry, no time to make a banner for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: