PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Batch Resize Action help neeeeeded
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Vmusic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:17 pm    Post subject: Batch Resize Action help neeeeeded Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a digital camera. My camera pics are taken from the media card in jpg format. I have created a folder structure to save pics from events. It follows this pattern

CCYY_MM_DD_Event_Name - in this folder I keep the original camer pics. Example [i]2004_02_22_BillsBDay[/d]

In the above there is a sub folder called - BatchResized - in this sub folder I resize the digital pics and adjust levels maybe sharpen etc.

I am trying to create a Action Set that will do the following

1) Resize an image to 500px by 375 - constrain proportions - bicubic

2) Save the image in a subfolder 'BatchResized' subfoder.....here's the tricky part WITHOUT prompting me for anything

In each and every case... when I run this action there will be a subfolder and it will always be called batch resized. It's actual or exact or complete file path will vary.... but it's relative path (relative to files the action is running on) will never vary.

Then.. after I copy my camera pics from the media card to a folder I create for that event. I want to run the action set and have it resize and save all of the pics from the folder to the BatchResized folder automatically without any prompting.

I have made an action set - but it prompts me for the JPEG size or setting.

Any Ideas?

Much De Gracias!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: