PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Son of a brain cancer patient looking for layout design,info
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

KDBBenefit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Son of a brain cancer patient looking for layout design,info Reply with quote

My name is Jarrod Brummett and My fathers name is Kevin Boyce and he is a severe hemophiliac (hemophilia - bleeding disorder). On October 10, my father was admitted to St Vincent's Hospital on 86th St in Indianapolis, Indiana and was diagnosed with a brain tumor. My father underwent surgery on October 17 to have this tumor removed, but the surgery ran into complications, and only part of the tumor was able to be safely removed.

My birthday was October 22, I turned 17 at my father's bedside.

On October 25, the pathologist's report was returned and the tumor was discovered a grade IV Astrocytoma, also known as Gliobastoma multiforme. Those of you which medical knowledge know that any condition with the prefix 'glio' is extrememly bad news.

My fathers tumor could not be completely removed because it had 'fingers' that branched out into all the parts of his brain, increasing the intercranial pressure, or pressure within the skull. The type of tumor my father has is extremely agressive and malignant (cancerous).

The pathologist, the neurologist (Dr. Sartorious), his hematologist (Dr Anne Griest), and various others congregrated and came to a medical decision. They told the family that his prognosis (life expectancy) was 3 months without treatment and less than 1 year with. His treatments consist of aggressive chemotherapy and radiation. He has been out of the hospital less than one full week and things look really bad. All we can do is hope for the best and keep him comfortable.

Why I am posting this here, is that I am asking of any great person or people is if they can help us out by designing a layout for a website to be dedicated to my father. In this website I will include all the information I can about him, his type of cancer, the family, tons and tons of pictures of him the our family, and whatever else may be suitable.

A text link back to your site at the foot of each page can be placed with gratitude, or more maybe another form of recognition can be arranged.

Thank you to anyone that can help out.

I would perfer to be reached by e-mail at hellacious911@yahoo.com, but will respond here at this webboard too.

Thank you again everyone! Have a great day and live life to the fullest, day by day.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: