PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
2 New Templates
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

eMiR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: 2 New Templates Reply with quote

Hey everyone i made 2 new Templates please tell me what you think:

helcyon

PS Version: CS3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha i like how ur 1st design is a thumbnail for recent art in your second design.

Im gonna have to go with your first design for my favorite of the two. The thing i like most about it is the typography of the title "portfolio template." The first one just looks better aesthetically, and there is a sense of unity through all of the various elements. I think it would be a good idea to add the, "recent artwork" to the top of the home page as you did in your second design.

if its a portfolio site, why would people need to log in? Ive never really seen this, but maybe im outta the loop. And if there is something on there that would require you to login, it should be easily accessable in the 1st design.

with the tabs on the 1st one, you might wanna try to make them a little more rounded, or make it more of a slightly larger angle so its no so pointy. You might be going for this, but it seems like the design as a whole, including the typeface has a real smooth, rounded, S-shape feel to it.

but yeah just some ideas and whatnot. they do both look great tho.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Design and Graphic Reviews All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: