PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
PS brushes for BP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

noxco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: PS brushes for BP Reply with quote

Hello,
This is a very challenging issue...hope some can help on it !!
IS there any way to use photoshop brushes in Bodypaint 3d ?????????
HOw great it would be if just there's some way to use them downloadable photoshop brushes in Bodypaint directly !!!

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Bodypaint let you load brushes? (I haven't got it to try) if it does what format does it use, photoshop brushes .ABR will sometimes work in other things ( I know someone who uses them in paint shop for example) if not, it may be possible to make a jpeg of the brush image, open that in bodypaint, and then set it as a brush???
Just a thought Wayne

noxco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: thanx indeed Reply with quote

yupp !! guess this would be a good hint to crank up my lazy mind...But please, how can I get an image of a brush so to be used as a custom brush in BP ?
thanx

Moi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did a quick google search:

http://www.gamedev.net/features/reviews/productreview.asp?categoryid=35&productid=520

"
If you are comfortable with the huge assortment of image filters found in Photoshop, you'll be happy to know that all of the available Photoshop filters can be accessed from directly in BodyPaint including any 3rd party filters that are installed on your system.

you can also use a Bitmap image as a brush to create some unique strokes."

that's what it sais in the review so looks like it possible to use ps brushes in body paint.

also sheck the official site, there's some video's that show how certain things are created and alot of usefull links to community and plugin downloads etc..
http://www.maxon.net/

hope it helped
greets
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: