PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Non-Proft Help!!!! :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

nonprofitnobudget

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: Non-Proft Help!!!! :) Reply with quote

Hello Gentlemen (and women),

I'm semi Photoshop equipt, but am out of ideas or know what the options are with this rinky dink flyer we want to make to pass around campus that we would really like to look cool, because it raises more money for an inhouse charity we are going to support. The cooler it looks, the more responses we get. (This is a school/student thing so its entirely not-for-profit)

I'd like to do something cool with the text up top, and everything else, something in that shade of blue, maybe box the text, I don't know it looks really plain.

So I was told this is where lots of creative people are, and I really challenge all of you to see who can come up with the most creative approach, I mean the photoshop is pretty much done! --- but its just so plain. See how much better you are than the people in our Dept. ;)

It's a matter of not knowing what can be done, or have done, not really skill. We are poor grad students and so don't really have a budget...but we REALLY REALLY could use you guys' help!

There's so much that can be done, but its just so plain uptop so I really challenge someone to see how abstract their thinking is or how creative and cool you could make the top portion or arrange the whole thing. It's got SO much potential.

This image will just get printed up a bunch of times and your design would be seen all over the Arts and Sciences Dept. hehe, we'll give ya cred somehow, or find something we can do, but making this cool would really probably take 5 minutes of work for those in the know.

THANKS GUYS! Here's the link to our file....

http://users.domaindlx.com/NoBudgetNotForProfit/Untitled-1.psd

I altered the email and phone number just in case random internet people decide to prank us
:)

Thanks!

FS
nonprofitnobudget@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: