PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Trade Services: Photoshop image for Flash scripting.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

flash gordon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Trade Services: Photoshop image for Flash scripting. Reply with quote

Hello Guys,

I didn't see an appropriate place to put this so forgive me if it is in the wrong place.

I was wondering if anyone would like to trade some services: Photoshop me a logo and in exchage I provide some flash work or PHP. I was thinking that I'd like to have something like 3D Cube that I can put in the upper right-hand coner of the images you see attached below. Also, if anyone thinks they could make my name a little slicker looking, that would be great too! Just keep with the design scheme.

If anyone would like to trade just post something here, and I'll check back.

Obviously format the email correctly. BTW, the actionscript scripts skills are pretty good. I'd figure about an hours worth of work trade.

Thanks.

Flash Gordon

Last edited by flash gordon on Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3d cube is easy enough to do, just drag on your pics and play about with the blend modes (try soft and hard light) you may have to delete the white background first, ideally it's a gryscale image Wayne

cube.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.71 KB
 Viewed:  1199 Time(s)

cube.gif

flash gordon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: THANKS! Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip! (and moving the thread to the apropriate place) :)

I think I could probably make a cube like that myself, but I was looking for something a little "more advanced" something with markings along the sides or smaller cubes inside the largers one. That is what I can't do (or don't really have the time for).

But thanks for the help thus far! The offer still stands if anyone needs a little work.

FG

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closed by request of the topic starter. Thanks. :)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Cash and Barter Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: