PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

puretotty

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Help... Reply with quote

I have to re watermark about 20,000 images, I want to do this via a action in photoshop and then using the batch tool...

I have to first resize the images, then add a watermark... I think I have this down... but my problem comes when batching...

I want to be able to process via batch subfolders... when I try and do this it just saves the files in the main folder, and not in the sub folders I want it to basically overwrite the files and replace with the new batch processed ones... any ideas on what I am doign wrong ???

Here is the process I followed to put the action together...

1. Set actions to record
Mod Bit. I resize the image to 1200 high keeping aspect ratio.
2. Open the watermark and copy it.
3. Paste on new pic.
4. Under the dropdown menu choose Select All for the watermark layer
5. Choose Layer, Align Selection to bottom edge
6. Choose Layer, Align Selection to left edge (or top and right or whatever)
7. Click the pointer and move the watermark the # of pixels desired from the bottom and left edge with the arrow keys
8. save
Mod Bit. I close the file
9. Stop recording

Any ideas what in there is screwing things up or how I should set the batch up... ???

I am also selecting a file location/name when you record the save step, using the same one as the source location, could this be whats wrong ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: