PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Name this filter/action ? please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

myxpykalix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Name this filter/action ? please Reply with quote

I have to design a website and for some of the graphics I would like to use a (filter/action/whatever) that makes the picture look as if you are looking at the image on a TV screen. I know you must have seen this on web images of say a person on a tv screen. It has lines thru the image like the horizontal lines you see while looking at a tv. I had a filter long time ago that i thought was it but have lost it and i thought it was called "sine-waves" does thst sound familiar to anyone? Is this something available freely or is it in a package? If you could send it to me or tell me where i could get it (name of packager it comes in, I would greatly appreciate it. If possible could you respond to my email address as i'm not sure how i would get responses from here. myxpykalix@hotmail.com THANK YOU!

swanseamale47

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's mostly done with actions, heres a link to some at Adobe studio action exchange, it's free to download but you do have to register, I have never had any junk mail or anything from them. Wayne

http://share.studio.adobe.com/axQuickSearchSubmit.asp?txt=tv+effect&allprods=2&submit1.x=22&submit1.y=7

myxpykalix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much for your reply. I have d/l'ed it and will let you know if i make it work!!! thanks

myxpykalix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention that i'm using paint shop pro and couldn't find a folder in which to put the atn file, then how do i access it from within the program? Thanks again for the help....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: