PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
BATCH ACTION for Photoshop CS2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

PSCS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: BATCH ACTION for Photoshop CS2 Reply with quote

I have been running Photoshop CS2 (ver. 9.0.1) on Windows XP (HP Laptop).
I am an experience PS user however I have been having problems with Batch processing, never seen before and not sure how to go about in correcting this error.

I have written an action to convert images from HI RES to LOW RES, jpg.
To make this process quicker, as there are about 900 images I need to convert) I have been using the batch process to run this action, taking the images form HI RES Folder and converting and saving into LOW RES Folder.
However the images are getting blurred and fuzzy, out of focus, but only the converted LOW RES images are affected, the original, HI RES are fine and very much in focus.

I am not sure what has happened or if I am not doing something I should, I have never had that problem with previous versions of PS, therefore I am a little bit lost in here.

I need to get this corrected urgently as the client has given me very short timeframe for delivering the final result. I would appreciate your prompt reply and suggestion of a solution to this problem.

Thank you and waiting for your contact.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: