PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Fonts Issue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

ryant14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Fonts Issue Reply with quote

I just got a whole new set of fonts, something like 3,000, and installed them properly into my fonts folder.

When in Photoshop CS (working on a Mac running 10.4.6) I am able to see all the fonts in the font selection drop down window in alphabetical order up to "R" (for example my last "R" is Real.suit).

Every font there after Real.suit I am unable to see in the font selection drop down window. For example every font that has a name starting with "S" (ex. SargonOne.suit) to "Z" (ex. ZipThrough.suit) I cannot see.

I have tried reinstalling every font again and with no luck, same problem. I also run other Adobe programs such as Illustrator and After Effects which both applications have no problem of reading all the fonts.

If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much for your time.

Thanks,
Ryan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: