PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
2 Quick Questions? help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

NeilUK

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: 2 Quick Questions? help Reply with quote

Hi, having issues with the following

Using photoshop 6, downloaded some actions but when I try running some of them I get "commands not available" these are standard commands I use all the time but the action says there are not available? or layers not current available??

The action continues without the specifc actions taking place and the action is incomplete?

Also any idea how I can sort actions & styles into a managed list rather than them sit in unorganised order??

Thanks in advance, Neil...

watersole

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may be getting that warning if the action you are using is trying to use filters or menu items that are currently grayed out. If you have an indexed image, and you try using an action that has a filter or something that can only be used on an RGB image, you will get a warning. If this is not the case, then maybe there was an issue with the dowloading.

You can manage your actions just like layers; you can create a set in a folder: just open the side menu from the actions palette and choose "new set"

Hope this helped!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: