PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
KPT 7 FraxFlame 2 doesn't do anything in high resolutions
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

www.segaforums.com

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: KPT 7 FraxFlame 2 doesn't do anything in high resolutions Reply with quote

Hi,

When i use the FraxFlame 2 filter of KPT 7 in Photoshop 7 (also tried in version CS, didn't work) in a small image size, it works fine. When i try it on a big A4 image (300 DPI), the computer starts working, and after a long time, the layer i applied the filter on is unchanged. Strangely enough the use of the filter is in my history panel.

The filter worked in the past just fine. My comp is a WindowsXP with P4 1,7 Ghz and 512 MB RAM.

Any ideas?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: