PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Favorite football teams...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Favorite football teams... Reply with quote

Just wondering what teams everyone like for the NFL.

Myself, I like the Patriots. Hopefully that'll sit well with Patrick, seeing how he's from Springfield, Mass. Nice place, I've been there a few times and grew up not to far from there. It's also not to far from Gillette Stadium, home of the Pats!

GO PATS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Brow

All gave some, some gave all.....Lest we forget that war produces veterans, wounded both mentally and physically, and it is our job to help them now, as they have already helped us all in ways we will never know, and in ways that we take for granted every day.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins. :)

We lived in Foxboro for a little while when I was small.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick wrote:
Dolphins. :)

We lived in Foxboro for a little while when I was small.

OMG! A dolphins fan living in Mass? Eek How did that happen? I grew up in NH, less than an hour away from the Boston area, so I've always loved the Pats! I won't say "Squish the Fish" though. Nope, not gonna say it Brow Brow Big Wink

All gave some, some gave all.....Lest we forget that war produces veterans, wounded both mentally and physically, and it is our job to help them now, as they have already helped us all in ways we will never know, and in ways that we take for granted every day.

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just a real loyal person. I was born a Dolphins fan and I'll die a Dolphins fan. I've lived in New England for a majority of my life (Nashua, New Hampshire area (45 minutes from Boston) for 10 years, Massachusetts for about 2, I'm 21).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

stevealmighty

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really, huh! I was born and raised in NH...born in Manchester, and grew up in Deerfield. Seeing how you're "only" 21, I doubt you got the "squish the fish" saying. It's from back in the 80's when the Pats were playing the Dolphins for the superbowl championship, and everyone in New England were making signs that said "Squish the Fish!" I remember that cuz I'm 32 (OMG!) You'll be happy to know that we lost to the Dolphins that year Cry

sunnie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaah - see i'm from the UK - so football to me is soccer to you lot.

Not that it'll mean anything to you lot from the US but i'm an Everton fan - anyone from the UK on here?

Patrick
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is for the NFL style of football. :) Feel free to start one for your football. There are people here from around the world. :)

No big deal. I've heard the phrase before.

RonJr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a huge football fan but when I do watch it it's college. Ocassionally I'll watch the Titans when they play.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Gallo_Pinto

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions. Not sure if that's NFL or CFL, but same deal.

guames

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphins
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: