PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Hey guys, i have a question....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

exr22

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Hey guys, i have a question.... Reply with quote

I recently upgraded a version of photoshop 4.0 Dead to version 6.0 Birthday Big Grin and want to upgrade again to cs soon.

but when i upgraded to 6.0 it is an educational version, and i don't think my 4.0 disc is an educational version it doesn't say so on it. I don't wan the educational version on my computer....

my question will be is one of my discs an educational version? and that's why the upgrade is an educational version? neither the 6.0 upgrade or the 4.0 disc says educational on it...

I just need to know so i can get the proper version. thanks.

exr22

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused

no one knows anything about upgrading photoshop? Confused Confused

White Warlock

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never upgraded from a standard PS to an educational PS. The Educational version has all the same features. You're simply restricted from using it for commercial purposes. It's based on the 'honor' system really.

I cannot offer you any ideas as to how to 'downgrade.' Do you still have a copy of the original 4.0 version? If so, then install it on your system and just sort of... leave it there. ;)

exr22

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, that's what i don't understand...

neither disc says educational version on it. I do still have my photoshop 4 disc, i needed it to upgrade to six, and when i installed 4.0 it didn't say educational on start up either. Confused

thanks anyway.

ankeet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey friend......there is no difference between normal ps and educational version of photoshop execpt one or two tutorials.....so thats ok...keep it cool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: