PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
cs: Making an image page for web
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Loren

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: cs: Making an image page for web Reply with quote

A photographer friend of mine has recently gone digitial along with using the cs package. She wants to be able to show her clients thier shots on the web. In her newness to cs she has been poking around in it found a page layout for images for the web. This is not just saving images for the web but a web page. Now, I have worked with cs but never tried this so, I am wondering is this a good route or should the images be handled be a web page desinger?

thehermit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

Would you get a baker to fit your shoes?

The automated processes are woeful to say the least (and in pretty much all PS Apps). If you want a pro finish, steer clear of the automated efects.

I don't say you need a pro, for web-design, but at least some people who who know design and code between them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: