PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need the Help of this community
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Cinadien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Need the Help of this community Reply with quote

Hello everyone, I would like to help my buddy Dave find a logo for his site, he has been tooling with countless logo's over the last few months and he has not liked one of them, he is very hard to please Confused .

Anyway, I realize these forums are geared toward people coming here and staying here but if you could, please jump over to F'N Mental, take a look and see what you can come up with, you can upload your logo submission there or here, I will check both.

I realize I am asking a lot but I truely want nothing more than to help my bud get a nice banner/logo that he will like. If the Webmaster of this site sends me an email or post's a response saying to do so, I will post a link to photoshopforums.com for the help.

Thank in advance, Cina

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: