PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Looking for a Volunteer Web Designer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Jon W

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Volunteer Web Designer Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Working. I run my own web site called TopGameHQ. I'm 19 years old and I do Web developing. I've been working on my web site TopGameHQ for little over a year now. I know all of the coding that I need to know to script my website, I just need a web designer. I haven't got any money to pay anyone, I just need someone that is willing to Volunteer to help make me up a template for my website and forums. So what I'm asking and looking for a person that is willing to do this for me as a Volunteer. So if you are willing and able, then you can contact me by email, at topgamehq@yahoo.com. Or you can add me on Yahoo Messenger as well.

Thanks

Kaiba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can help u

photoshoping

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

i Know i am late...Bu is there any help that i can offer?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: