PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Remove background color from logo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

reggy

PS Version: CS 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Remove background color from logo Reply with quote

Hi,
I know very little about Photoshop, being new to computers in general, and I am hoping that someone would be willing to accept a small file from me of a single word with the copyrite symbol next to it and it has a very narrow green colored background that I would like to replace with a transparent background, in other words, I only want the word to show.
If someone has the time to do this for me please e-mail me and I will send the file.
Thank you,
Regina Alden

blackpixi7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

email me or pm me, I can do this for you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

reggy

PS Version: CS 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Changing background from color to transparent Reply with quote

blackpixi7

I am sorry, I have just joined this Forum, and it seems that I do not have enough posts to either e-mail you or pm you. If you would be so kind as to e-mail me I would appreciate it. I am using CS2 and I would like the few steps that it takes in sequence to change the existing background to transparent.
Thank you kindly for your response
reggy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: