PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Would appreciate a little help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jkramer5447

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Would appreciate a little help Reply with quote

Hello all!!

I need a little help with a logo for a new business I am starting. I had a local embroder design a logo for me but unfortunatly their program only does it for the machines. Therefore the only logo I have is a copy that shows the stitches. I would really appreciate it if someone could "remaster" it, remove the appearance of stitches, so that I can use it for printed materials and my website.

Thanks for all your help!

If anyone is interested please forward your email address to me at joe@fire409.com and I will send you the picture.[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: