PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
MrKnowledge Graphical Designer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

MarkOverton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: MrKnowledge Graphical Designer. Reply with quote

Basically, I require a Graphical Designer for my game Angel .

About the Game

The game is an Online, Text-Based, Mafia themed game, the game currently has a total of 72 users which is good because we have not advertised and the game is not finished yet.
The game is currently in Pre-Alpha mode, this mode is for the game to be completed, we currently have around 8 pages that do not work and around 50 that do.
The game is expected to be complete in around 2- 4 weeks.
The game is signed up to a number of different Web Game Listing sites which allow users on the game to vote for the game and move the game higher up on the list of web games.

What Will the Graphical Designer do?

The Graphical Designer will be given a special rank on the game entitled "Graphical Designer", their name will appear Yellow on the Users Online page and users will recognise them as the games Graphics Designer.
You will basically help out with the graphical side of the game, making banners, pictures and logos, once the game is up and running and the donation system works, you may be paid a small fee for your work depending on the quality, for the mean tim you will be paid ingame money for you work as well as respect from the players and staff.

If you have a question you would like to ask me then please do not hesitate to ask it here or send it to my email at Overtongames@hotmail.com.

The URL to the site is www.mrknowledge.co.uk
The Direct URL to the game is www.mrknowledge.co.uk/onlineadventure

As an entry can you please produce a logo for the game, we have called the game Criminal Knowledge and the details for the logo are shown below.

Title > Criminal Knowledge

Motto > Sometimes its deadly to know too much.

Colours > Any that suit the theme of the game.

Size > There is no length limit but the height must be no more than 400 Pixels.

Animation > An animation is not required although if you would like to do one you may have an animated logo and a plain logo.

Thank you, I will check this topic for replies occasionally, I will respond to the as soon as I can.

Mark.

Currently looking for a Graphical Designer to help with the Graphics on my game.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: