PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Help with my image please! ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Help with my image please! ... Reply with quote

Hey guys, firstly what a great site you have here!

Ok, I am currently creating a website and I have an image that Id like to place at the top of the site for every page.

The image is the following:

It currently looks quite unprofessional as it has no effects at all just pictures joined together infact!

I would really really appreciate it if someone could try and add some subtle effects to make it look more professional so I can put it onto the top of my site. Maybe a better way of covering the joints or a subtle gradient or something..

I need to keep the size and shape it is and it would be great if I had a colour version and black and white one too.

If you have any ideas I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks!

Luke

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw you posted this in July and saw you didn't have any responses .... took a few minutes to come up with

Don't know if you still need them, but if you like them, you can have them.

Wow, some people are grateful and some NEVER respond ... no biggie, just cleaning out my photobucket

dog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: