PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Putting Image Name on Picture using Photoshop or Aperture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

bbschaefer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Putting Image Name on Picture using Photoshop or Aperture Reply with quote

I recently photographed a wedding. All my photos are edited and ready to be sent off to be printed into proofs. I am wanting to give my client 4x6s of each photo I took rather than a proof sheet. In order for them to be able to choose which photos they would like more prints of, I am wanting to add, in small type, the image name of each individual image in a lower corner.

I know how to accomplish this manually, however given the volume I'm dealing with I'd like an easy way to accomplish this in one fell swoop as a batch process. Detailed descriptions appreciated. I have either Photoshop CS3 or Apple Aperture at my disposal.

In summation, I need a way to make the image name of a picture appear on the picture itself, and to do this in as few steps as possible.

doubrovski

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi bbschaefer,
Actions can't extract file names.

You need a script, for example, this one:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1044198

Regards.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: