PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need some easy freebie work done for a school yearbook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

blerb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Need some easy freebie work done for a school yearbook. Reply with quote

I need some serious PS help. I already know exactly what I need to do, but not the slightest idea how to do it.

So on the endsheets (first and last pages, there are 4 pages), we plan on putting the 4 words of the school's name(Bernardo Heights Middle School). I don't know if any of you have seen the new ipod nano ad, where it shows them lined up, with color dripping down, but we plan on doing that. (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2copyst4.jpg sorry about low quality) Basically, we want that picture with letters in uppercase Comic Sans MS instead of ipod nanos. We would like it to take up a good part of an 8 1/2x11 page. Color should also preferably be in that order. If you could, can you leave the text layer editable in case my adviser wants me to change the font? Or should I just post back if I need a change?

P.S.: This is what I have so far, it looks pretty crappy: http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=4copyjo8.jpg

moondog

PS Version: CS2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey blerb,
when do you need this done by?

moondog

blerb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a definite date, but I still have approx. a month.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: