PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Request - Slipmat and Wallpaper design
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

schmeckle69

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Request - Slipmat and Wallpaper design Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I hate that I have to come here to ask for help with this instead of just doing it myself, but unfortunately my computer recently bit the dust and the one that I have had to resort to using now is not nearly powerful enough to run Photoshop. I've recently started doing a little bit of mixing (DJing) and the name I am going by is DJ Evil. I was wondering if someone would mind making me some sort of logo that I could put on my slipmats when I go to order them. For the time being I will most likely just use it as a wallpaper on my work computer, but I would like to start to kind of get an idea of what my mats are going to look like.

A few ideas I have had is something like running the letters together and making it look like DjEVIL (where it looks like Devil with all the capital letters) or something along the lines of that, but I would really like to see people's creativity instead of just my own. I'm really not picky as I don't have much definite in mind. I would really like a few different people to make some designs so I could have a selection to choose from Brow I look forward to seeing anything that people can come up with. Schmeckle69@gmail.com is my e-mail address if you would like to e-mail instead of communicating on the forums, but either way works for me. Thanks in advance for any help with this!

Oh and just a little background info on my name if anyone cares. My real name is Damian. I let the guy that has taught me everything I know so far choose my name. The Omen is one of his favorite movies so he decided to go with Evil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: