PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Need Help to make my mom's Christmas Present possible -
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Schten77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Need Help to make my mom's Christmas Present possible - Reply with quote

I have very basic photoshop & illustrator knowledge. Someone with more skill should be able to whip something like this out very quickly. Long story short I want to get the name of my mother's boat put on for her for Christmas as a surprise. She is a widow and loves the boat, it fills a big void for her.

I threw together a design months ago that she said she wanted. The boat lettering people will have to charge me extra to recreate this "sun" that I made by throwing several things together. If I can provide them with the design, I'll be able to afford it.

I need this sun image recreated as an eps so it can be vectored. I will attach the pdf of what the whole name design looks like and what the sun design is supposed to look like. If anyone is bored or just wants to test their photoshop skills with this challenge I would greatly appreciate it! I am trying to get it finished before too long so they can do it and take a picture to have for X-mas, (the boat is an hour away). I would be forever greatful to any photoshop santa that's up for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: