PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Annotating a batch of photos in iPhoto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

jkrakauer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Annotating a batch of photos in iPhoto Reply with quote

I use a mac

I have hundreds of pictures in iPhoto.

I have Photoshop CS3

I would like to develop a batch process so I can annotated the body of my pictures with a notation of the subject and time when taken.

I can send a sample of how the end product looks.

Basically I take a photo, add some white space at the top, then I type in the text. Then I save the picture.

I would like to take an album out of iPhoto, perhaps create a folder. Then read the first picture into Photoshop, annotate it with the text, save it, then read the second photo and do the process all over. When the folder is complete I want to read the annotated pictures back into iPhoto.

I would like help setting up this process.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: