PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Band Album Art Needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

SPBY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Band Album Art Needed Reply with quote

My band "Cry of the Profane" is looking for a picture for, what would be, a demo for us. We usually draw up (illustrator, painter, photoshop) our own images but we're focusing all our time to music as of now. Some thoughts for the album would be:

1. Some kind of peaceful or ordinary activity (ie. picnic, swimming, etc) where everything is fine, but then something in the picture is just horribly wrong, and disturbing. Whatever that thing is shouldn't draw attention to itself, but it shouldn't be hidden. It should just kind of blend in with the picture, but when noticed, cause a shock.

or

2. Something random that could go along with the name of our band.

Since i love my own handwriting i would do whatever writing would be on the album (band name, album, other stuff) but if you can think up a logo, or an interesting font for the name that would be acceptable.

If anyone does decide to make a logo, can you supply 2 pictures, one without band name, and one with, just incase i like your picture but not the wording?

I thank anyone that helps in advance, i will notify and attempt to contact you if i decide to use your art. If you have any questions or need input, email me at Spibby@hotmail.com

-SPBY

noforgivin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have a crack..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: