PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
FTP/File Upload To Remote Server Plugin?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

marty wire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: FTP/File Upload To Remote Server Plugin? Reply with quote

Hi

I am currently after a plugin that will enable users to upload images from Photoshop Elements/Photoshop via FTP to a directory on a remote web server. I was just wondering if such a plugin exists or if there are any other ways of uploading to a web server via FTP using Photoshop.

Thanks

scottastrophik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think thier is any plugins for FTP in photoshop, however if you are looking for a fairly easy to use and free ftp program i would reccomend Filezilla.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21558&package_id=15149&release_id=270938
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Tools and Panels All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: