PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Got stuck on photoshop ( again ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

kenwaan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Got stuck on photoshop ( again ). Reply with quote

Hi i am trying to make a photo into an andy warhol style painting/image . I have got as far as the picture below but now am completely stuck . The problem is im trying to do this as a present for someone for next week so im running out of time .
Basically im begging here hoping someone with a good knowlegdge of photoshop may be able to knock me up a couple of efforts that i may then be able to print onto canvas .
The problem i had is not being able to fill in the hair / face in blocks of colour as they are in Andy Warhol prints. Any help would be grealty appreciated i have tried to follow a you tube guide to doing this but i just dont have the technical knowhow yet to perform this task.

marklogan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I haven't got time to actually create a print ready piece of work for you, I'll give you a good tutorial to create this kind of look. If you go to the site below it's laid out step by step to get the desired result

http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-warholphoto.html

kenwaan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh thats perfect thank you very much for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: