PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Revora.net is now recruiting for graphics artists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

hostile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Revora.net is now recruiting for graphics artists. Reply with quote

Alittle about us.

Revora.net is a site that has been around since the late 2004. http://www.revora.net/#history

Though we have been around many years prior to that in pre-merger forms (CNCGuild.net and Origins.net)

We are a game modding and creative hosting community. We have strong ties with EA games and are affiliates with some of the largest of the gaming sites.

We have many sites that have appeared in PC Magazine and many of our leaders have beta-tested and attended major game releases such as Battle for Middle Earth, Command and Conquer 3, and Petroglyph Empire at War.

We are in need of a few (2-3) graphics artists to help us design graphic needs for the network. This would include website design, IPB skin artwork, and network silly buttons.

We have a great history.

Sites like http://the3rdage.net has been highly successful with hits measured in the XXX's of millions (lost count actually) and are listed on EA's site of places to be taken seriously as well as PC Magazine.

We have sites like http://CNC3.net that was interviewing EA developers AS they were making Command and Conquer 3 in exclusive podcasts. Heck, the guy who did the site artwork now works for EA Games. I actually beta-tested the game at EALA headquarters.

The "Mastermind" behind the server works at EA Games and developed Petroglyphs company user forums. So we are legit and come with some street credit.

What we need are everyday people with art skills who want to help us continue to develope Revora.net into the largest privately owned gaming/creative site that we can imagine.

Please email me if your are interested in learning more about what we can offer. We need some artwork and you get as much exposure as possible. Most importanly a lot of comradeship from a very large (15k-20k membership) network and all the web/computer/server geek coders that you'll ever need.

In fact, we'd love someone to actually create a custom art division and take a leadership role to bring artists and coders together on one tight network. We work as a team, but with individual goals. We help each other...

FileFront has collapsed. So now we are aquiring even more talent in the marketing coding side. We need graphics artists...

Eric Edwards (aka Hostile)
Revora.net

noforgivin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up.

hostile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to but I need for you to email me at nojunkbox@gmail.com and show me some of your stuff. I'd like to see what you have experience in and what your style is.

I'm here if you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: