PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Underneath the Skin?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

Snakehill

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:35 am    Post subject: Underneath the Skin? Reply with quote

Hey all!Big Grin

I have been looking for this all over the web but I kinda failed.Frown

How do you make things appear under a human skin? No X-ray effect, no cutting-the-skin-away-and-see-what's-underneath-it kind of thing, but just so that you see the skin formed around the thing which is underneath it. Not just like pregnancies, but that the skin in pretty tight around it, for instance with (broken) bones, big veins, some horror effect where a face appears on someone's back, etc. Also different 'deepness'es at different parts, yet still in 2D.

Obviously, the object I want to have appear underneath the skin comes from another layer as the picture of the person, the 'skin owner', who is the chosen (and probably very unlucky) one.

Hope anyone could help! Thanks!Roll Eyes

noforgivin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill have a look an ill see what i can do to help you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Photoshop and Design Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: