PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Funny E-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Funny E-mail Reply with quote

Do any of you other designers out there ever get emails from cheapo web and graphics companies promising to give your company the most affordable, unique, and eyecatching identity EVER?

Cause I do...

It just makes me laugh sometimes...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

romi89

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: web dev spam Reply with quote

Yep, about 5 emails a day trying to sell me the best logos and websites on the planet! And another 5 trying to sell me search engine optimization to get those great sites found! You'd think they would filter out the web development company email addys!

www.templatemage.com

BryanDowning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha yeah for sure.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

kooshin.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I got most of the time logo related ones. The main problem of those spamming guys is that they send that email to all of your emails which is really a very bad thing .

You check an email and you see that email then delete it and try to check another one and there is the same email you .

I really hate such things and it happens daily .

For great hosting packages , please visit
Visit http://kooshin.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: