PhotoshopForums.com Home
Navigate Contact FAQ Search Members
Can someone please help me recreate the Superman Logo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place
 See a User Guidelines violation? Please contact us.

rodeho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:13 am    Post subject: Can someone please help me recreate the Superman Logo? Reply with quote

All I need is a "T" in place of the "S." This is going to be for a hat that I am making for my brother who is fighting cancer (maybe even a tattoo). His name is Trent and he is Superman in my eyes. Thank you guys so much in advance. Here is a picture of what I would like it to look like...

I have no concept of how to use Photoshop. I have sat down and tried doing this for hours, even with tutorials and no such luck. I can get to the shape outline and thats it. Thanks again.

iDad

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here ya go

could be better but in a hurry

rodeho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats pretty cool and done so fast. Wish I had that talent. I would like it to be really neat and smoothed out if you know what I mean. It looks great though and I know beggars cant be choosers. Thank you so much for your help. Just out of curiousity did you use the original image or start from scratch? Thanks.

Rob

iDad

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rodeho"]Thats pretty cool and done so fast. Wish I had that talent. I would like it to be really neat and smoothed out if you know what I mean. It looks great though and I know beggars cant be choosers. Thank you so much for your help. Just out of curiousity did you use the original image or start from scratch? Thanks.

Rob[/quote]

Explain further and I'll do what I can, do you mean with no effects of shadows? just flat?If It is not done in the next hour I'll haver to get back to later tonight

iDad

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I gotta run(I be back in couple of hours) but here is what I think you mean,I even added his name easily removed if you want.....best of luck to him

rodeho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Explain further and I'll do what I can, do you mean with no effects of shadows? just flat?If It is not done in the next hour I'll haver to get back to later tonight[/quote]

The border on yours looks fine. The "T" is what i was referring to. I like how the "S" seems to pop out of the background on the original image. If we were to cut your "T" vertically down the middle...the left side looks much cleaner and neater while the right side looks wavy and not as straight (I dont know if you can mirror the left side about the center of the "T"). Also where the letter meets the border looks kinda unrefined or messy. Mostly just nit picky stuff I guess. It looks great and I cant thank you enough for your help. If it had to go now I would be happy.

rodeho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iDad wrote:
Ok I gotta run(I be back in couple of hours) but here is what I think you mean,I even added his name easily removed if you want.....best of luck to him

Awesome stuff I like the second one a lot. That is perfect. I like the added touch with his name on there. Can you upload both that way I can decide which I like better. Thanks again for everything.

iDad

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rodeho"][quote="iDad"]Ok I gotta run(I be back in couple of hours) but here is what I think you mean,I even added his name easily removed if you want.....best of luck to him[/quote]

Awesome stuff I like the second one a lot. That is perfect. I like the added touch with his name on there. Can you upload both that way I can decide which I like better. Thanks again for everything.[/quote]

here you go.Your welcome,thanks is the best part of helping out here,so many don't bother with that,Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PhotoshopForums.com Forum Index -> Freebie Market Place All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: